Move In and Out Clean
Move In Out Clean from webMaid
This package comes with two cleaners and all cleaning products are included in the price.
webMaid can take care of it for you. Our professional, motivated and dedicated staff will search out every last bit of dust and dirt in every corner of your home, allowing you to enjoy the sun’s rays shining through your freshly cleaned windows.
With webMaid you can be sure of getting one of London’s best individually trained and extremely professional cleaners. With our website message facility, email and office phone we are accessible and available to allow you to request any cancellation or rescheduling of you cleaner any time of the week.
It is really as simple as that. Just choose your location, answer a few questions and we will send our professional cleaners to you. If you have any problems, feel free to contact us anytime.
- Wash/polish all work surfaces;
- Clean the insides of all cupboards (shelves and doors). Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc;
- Clean the tops of wall units and underneath them;
- Clean exterior and interior of drawers;
- Clean the sink, taps, wastes and draining areas, remove lime scale and polish where required;
- Degrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- Internal oven cleaning, removal of built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome;
- Clean oven racks and trays;
- Clean hobs, gas rings and gas control knobs;
- Clean and remove grime from extractor and extractor grill and hood;
- Fridge / freezer cleaning, grime, mildew and food deposit removal. Clean rubber;
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers;
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any);
- Clean soap dispensers and filters of washing machines and dishwashers;
- Clean microwave inside and out;
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster;
- Refuse receptacles and bins: empty and clean inside and out;
- Hoover, mop and polish the floor and clean skirting boards;
- Clean windows and window frames, clean doors, tops of doors and door handles;
- Appropriately and safely clean and wipe all socket outlets and switches (front and edges), light fittings, shades.
Bathrooms and cloakrooms
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished;
- Degrease the wall tiles, then clean end polish them;
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- Shower heads and waste fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat and cover to be cleaned and disinfected;
- All soap and shampoo deposits to be removed;
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished;
- Extractor fans and air vents to wiped;
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet is existent, floors will be vacuumed;
- Clean bathroom window (if any).
Bedrooms and General areas (lounge, hallway, stairs, etc)
- Dusting throughout including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround, hand rails, stairs, radiators (and behind them if possible);
- All furniture will be moved and vacuumed underneath. Dust skirting boards behind furniture;
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under;
- Remove cobwebs;
- Carpeted areas to be vacuumed and all other floors to be washed and polished;
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner;
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down;
- All doors, door frames and the top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished;
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.);
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath;
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust;
- All bedroom furniture /storage units will be clean inside and out.